|Used book - for more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Time continues to fly! In 1904, some 28 years after Professor Hoffman wrote his first book Modern Magic (1876), so much had changed in the art of conjuring. He felt it was time to further update the craft and he wrote Later Magic.
As in his first book, each trick was explained clearly and in detail, with supporting illustrations. Even while the performers today have become very modernized and technologically savvy, there is still much to learn from this invaluable companion reference book.
- Chapter I: The Conjurer's Dress and Contrivances in Connection Within
- Chapter II: Appliances and Expedients of General Utility
- Chapter III: A Special Table and Some Tricks Performed by its Aid
- Chapter IV: The Magic Wand and Tricks Therewith
- Chapter V: Tricks with Watches
- Chapter VI: Tricks with Rings
- Chapter VII: Tricks with Handkerchiefs
- Section I: The Magical Production of Handkerchief
- Section II: The Multiplication of Handkerchiefs
- Section III: Colour Changing Tricks
- Section IV: Methods of "Vanishing" a Handkerchief
- Section V: Methods of Re-producing a Vanished Handkerchief
- Section VI Miscellaneous Handkerchief Trick
- Chapter VIII: Flag Tricks
- Chapter IX: Tricks with Gloves
- Chapter X: Tricks with Eggs
- Chapter XI: Tricks with Hats
- Chapter XII: Miscellaneous Tricks
This book is a must for every professional and amateur performer of magic.